Fishers, IN Skilled Nursing Services
The Stratford services Fishers with an upscale Skilled Nursing senior care retirement community. A move to The Stratford means access to a full continuum of care services all under one roof. You will never have to go through a move again.
Skilled Nursing at The Stratford is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
The Stratford offers additional services and amenities such as:
- Providing care in a luxury apartment home
- Developing a curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- Offering an all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- Housing a continuum of services under one roof so future moves can be avoided
Assisted Living pricing in Fishers click here.
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24/7 care
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool